Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Is it still worthwhile?

So tired being considerate when you are not,
So tired when I knew I was right but I've to say sorry,
So tired when you started out the fire and blame me for starting it up,
So tired when you do things with $$$ in your mind first,
So tired when you break promises and you said that you never mentioned it before,

Because I am so tired already, that's why I felt tired too when you say sorry for all the stupid arguments that we don't really actually have to argue over.

Why do I have to fucking cry so easily when I argue with you,
Why do I have to force myself to talk shit when I'm still crying,
Why do I have to go through all those fucking temper when I know I dont have to,
Why do I have to consider so much for you when you dont,
Why do I have to put you at first place in everything when you dont,
Why do I have to doing things to make you happy when you still complain so much,

SueShen you were so right that few of us being so stupid and foolish when people dont even care to appreciate what we have done, not asking for a return but at least let us felt that its worth doing it, but I guess we have to accept that all this are facts from the realistic world.. Can't think about it, Im not even as important as playing mahjong with friends you know? ^^

Cheer up everyone and sorry for having an unpleasant post after some time :)

2 comments:

Shiro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.