Thursday, September 13, 2007

13.9.2007

Mom went medical check up yesterday, result was that she has high blood pressure which she will have to take medicine to control it, mom let's go for exercise ok?

Ok tomorrow will be the day for it, hate it so much that I have to revise every damn thing again, but I guess I really deserved this.. So here I would like to wish all my fellow mates who's going for the second battle, GOOD LUCK!!

Read one old copy of reader digest, but still the information is never old :)
I would really like to share this with you all.

Preparing my son for his first day of kindergarden, we were reviewing numbers and counting. Suddenly he asked," What is the biggest number in the world?"
As briefly as possible, I tried to explain to him the concept of infinity, I thought I had done pretty well, but then he said," Dad, then what number comes just before infinity?"
-Shawn Foster,December 2001

Something to ponder over... ^^

No comments: