Monday, February 25, 2008

Dunno how to breath...


I know it's not only me who is suffering this, I know a lot of you are in the same boat with me...
This semester, I don't know why, it is even worst than working, it's almost like you can't even have few moments to catch your breath, what we do is just sitting in front of this computer and keep on doing what it comes in our hand. I don't feel human but robotic, I can't think of creative ideas, I can't have good preparation for my work, it's too overwhelming at the moment, it's like you just got off a hectic assignment and on the same day you got a new one... It just won't let you rest!
Not sure since when I am a nocturnal already, I have to stay up late for work and wake up early to rush again or even going for classes, sleeping so "early" almost every night and it had now become weeks that my bedtime had turn upside down...
I felt like jumping and screaming to release whatever stress it is, or the best option is to go for a vacation, just a day off, without needing to worry about the work in hand, and enjoy to the fullest...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely know ur feeling, its b'cos i'm doin d same things and i haf the same feel as u also. everdays russhing for assignment and presentation, more than 12 hrs i rushing, don even can go "shitting" . Haiz, "Candy Jester" don be sad or DOWN, at least you got SOME1
who actaully care u,
who always wish to make u smile, who always wish to share everything with you,
who always wish to know u more....
This fella who always said You r Always chewing Candy b'coz You always looks sweet, even CRY, lolx.

DOn be DOwn, find the "Som1" ba, the Som1 can make u relax SIKIT..
actually som1 are wishing u all d time, som1 are blessing u all the time, jz not dare to disturb and som1 know the position of each.
i think only Jester know who's the SOm1 ba...