Sunday, June 28, 2009

I need a haircut

Getting bored of my hairstyle now, I guess I need a little bit of change!
There are times when I bump into some old friends, the first ever thing they just have to say is " Hey you still look the same!..." While on the other hand I have friends changing hairstyle like drinking water, ish!

Ok so now, I'm still thinking what hairstyle suits my face...
If I'm skinny and my face is sharp enough, I'll definitely go for a super short hairstyle that I can style, but well...

These are some of the few hairstyles I had before... Yes I have never do any digital perm or what so ever to my hair, and it's the first time I dyed my hair, and it was like beginning of this year, coz no $$$ lah,and I don't have the patience to keep my hair long for the princess looking curly hair...

I remembered I was whining about my short hair, that I wish I will wake up again with my long hair! But then now the length of my hair is persuading me to the saloon for a short hair, back to what I had months ago...

This is another candid of my short hair, which a lot of my friends said I looks better with short hair...

This was like 3 years back, and the only few picture I can find with my abit long hair...


So so so... Shall I like keep my hair long and maybe do a little perming or cut it short again? Can't really decide at the moment, once felt the urge to cut fringe too!!! Ada apa advice?!
Weeheeee!

10 comments:

Elaynne said...

I'm sure you know what I'm about to say!!! My darling will look good in any hairstyle!! :)

For a moment I thought u cut ur hair short already! Its nice ;)
Short hair makes u look younger!

Awwwww two more weeks!!!!!

Han Seng said...

like ur look in the second pic...
very pretty...^^

yapthomas said...

I say.. KISS...

Vivien said...

agree with Han Seng, 2nd pic is nice

KY said...

try botak :P

Kevin Chan said...

Don't listen to KY!
Just don't cut it too short! And just to remind you, you have yet to send me your list. :P

Jester said...

Elaynne: Aww wifey thanks! Hmm thnking about short hair, I actually wanted it to be shorter,lol!

Han Seng: Yo bro, thanks lah! Hugs!

Thomas : Yes I finally got your meaning on KISS lol

Vivien: Seriously I should go for short hair eh?

KY: *Ignore mode on for KY*

Kevin: LOL I might be as short as yours, hows that? The list, hahahah!!! It's coming it's coming!

TikTsin said...

short hair's alright x)

Bee said...

short hair its suit u!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.