Sunday, July 05, 2009

5th July 2009 12.14am

The title of this post, makes me felt like I am writing some daily report, wadafak...

I realized I've been falling asleep so easily, and the worst is, I am falling asleep some part of my home, not only my bedroom...

This is me waking up at 12am in the hall, and 4 misscalls on my mobile.
"Ei sorry I fall asleep again, I think it's a sleeping curse, someone cast a spell on me!!!"

"Oh nvm, already suspected you fell asleep somewhere in your house, thank god it's not in the toilet or something ke..."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another call came in while...
"Oi you sleep already? MSN no reply? I scared you fall asleep on the computer desk..."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think I need some therapy to cure this, or seek some bomoh ke apa...
>.<

Well... Ji mui(s) were at Macau while I am in Malaysia, how can!
Had a webcam session with them while I was in the midst of rushing some work, worth it ok! Both of them are my more than a century old buddies, seriously, they are more than diamonds or what so ever treasure on earth.


Just a random post, no typical updates, actually there are plenty to update, just that... I hate my keyboard, it's so difficult to type, maybe that's why... *giving excuses*

OK Urbanscape up next! Featuring Miao and Jester >.<

About the haircut thingy, I will really go for a haircut, soon! Weeheee...
Staying home on a Saturday night with some smooth music, me love...

1 comment:

m.a.D.y said...

OMG!!! NO!!! why put my ugly picture there >.< LOL