Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Actually...

Actually....

I HAVE A LOT TO UPDATE ON MY BLOG!

Every morning when I remind myself that " Weee I want to update on this and that..."
Then when I step into the office...
That's it, time flies and when I finish everything, it's time to go home, and when I reach home, I just crash on the bed...

I need to manage a bit of my time >.< Looking forward for tonight's movie Phobia 2
I just love horror movies...


Oh oh wait, any Taylor Swift fans here? Going to share a video with you, but make sure you don't puke over your keyboard... Make sure you hold on to your frustration and watch till 3.12 onwards.


Do you feel like hiring a professional killer now?

1 comment:

Huai Bin said...

Hahaha! That is a hilarious clip, really made my day with that one Jestina. :)