Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Life

I met up with an old friend today, I met up with him because I saw his Facebook status that I only knew that his mom passed away 2 weeks ago, yes without me knowing if I did not pay attention to the status...

He was okay, I hope... When he was sharing how his mom suffered from the sickness, I saw the corner of his eyes, it was wet... He said without his mom now, his life seems to very different...

While he was talking to me, I saw there was this couple with their new born baby, mom was feeding the baby with milk, and dad was looking at their precious happily...

When one is gone, one is born... Life is that simple, is that pretty, is just a circle...

Now look back at your life circle, what you have achieve, and where are you now? If everything is on your track, you should be smiling when you think of it... =)

Happy Chinese New Year people, and Happy Holidays...
You all out there, deserve to take a break, and just smile, smile from the heart.


4 comments:

Tekkaus said...

I am happy that I am married and I have baby right now.:)

The only dark moment is the demise of my mom.

Tekkaus said...

Anyway happy Chinese new year to you. :D

KY said...

btw keong hee huat cai!

Jester said...

Thanks Tekkaus!!!
KY huat ar!