Friday, November 18, 2011

29th October 2011

Did you see these faces walking around at Solaris that night?









That night, Marilyn Manson, The Black Swan, Captain America, Marilyn Monroe, Little Red Riding Hood, Posion Ivy, The X-Men, guy from LMFAO were all gathered at the Astro B.yond IPTV Hollywood and Celebrities Night, trust me, there were a lot more celebrities there...

That night was crowded, full of celebrities....



But... There are some who came as sesat celebrities....

Nope not these group of people...

Could be these 2 fella ?

Oklah I was the sesat one, wanted to be Harley Quinn but ended up hanging my mask around my neck, so from front I looked like a vampire, while back I have a Jester mask.




Anyway, Happy Belated Halloween everybody, for those of you who were at Astro B.yond IPTV Hollywood and Celebrities Night, I am sure you guys had fun!

3 comments:

KY said...

yey my pic is first!

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Put la ur nice Jester picture here =)

Jest said...

Hahaha KY wth!
And TianChad, I don't have nice Jester picture loh!